|TroothPress - Russia|
Paul Craig Roberts King World News - 20 December, 2014Today Dr. Paul Craig Roberts warned King World News that the Russians are going to unleash what he called the "ultimate black swan" against the West. Dr. Roberts also discussed how a terrifying series of events would then bring the Western financial system to it knees as the banking system completely collapses.
|TroothPress - cash and economies|
PressTV - 19 December, 2014
Germany was suspected of being reluctant to initiate sanctions on Russia. Such accusations from the West were severe, and appeared to have cemented Germany's stance against Russia. Now, Merkel is suggesting that the German executive government is not responsible for sanctions on Russia. Is a back door to circumvent sanctions in the near future being left open? Watch for similar sentiments to rise to surfaces among European leaders.
- Obama Signs Ukraine Freedom Support Act: White House
- Col. Daniel Constable, Canada's commander in Iraq, readies for extension
- Vladimir Putin says ruble will recover, accuses West of trying to corner Russia
- Obesity can be viewed as disability – EU court
- US officials blame North Korea for Sony hack attack
- Thieves Yell "Police" Before Invading Home, Shooting and Robbing Resident
- China Prepares To Bailout Russia
- U.S. torture debate underscores shifting view on personal liberties
- Australia ignored Tehran's warnings about Sydney hostage-taker - Iranian official
- US says sanctions putting Russia economy ‘on brink of crisis’
- Saudi Arabia's Oil Strategy Is About More Than Destroying The US Shale Business