|TroothPress - cash and economies|
Myles Udland Business Insider - 26 April, 2015Traders think the decline in oil prices is over. A report from Bloomberg News on Sunday said that traders have pulled their bets that oil prices will fall further at the "fastest pace on record," according to data from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, or CFTC.
- Unrest in Baltimore as thousands protest Freddie Gray’s death
- What Will Happen To You When The Dollar Collapses?
- Why Is JP Morgan Accumulating The Biggest Stockpile Of Physical Silver In History?
- Brzezinski Bye, Bye: Eurasia as the US Knew It Is Over Forever
- Arctic Council meeting sees end of Canada's term as chair
- US ‘Masterminds’ All Present-Day Military Conflicts – Russian General Staff
- Vaccine class warfare: California's mandatory vaccination law is an attack on the poor
- EU Commission proposes GM opt-out for member states
- U.S. reboots cybersecurity strategy, with more talk of offensive capabilities
- ‘Major political parties provide no details on planned deficit cuts’
- Propaganda Works: A Significant Majority Of Americans Think The Economy Is Good… And Only Getting Better